.: Night Bridge Roleplay :.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faction Leadership - Government Daniel Kintanar

Go down

Faction Leadership - Government Daniel Kintanar Empty Faction Leadership - Government Daniel Kintanar

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:15 pm

OOC Information

Your age: 16

Your timezone: GMT +8:00

Past experience of requested faction: Some servers I had been to that was closed already. Been the president by ranking my way up from 1 to 6.

How long you've been roleplaying for: Approximately 3 years and a half

Your country: Philippines

Screenshots of your stats: Faction Leadership - Government Daniel Kintanar DNTnwZs

IC Information

Your name: Daniel Kintanar

Your criminal history: None

Your age: 29

Why do you want to become the leader of this faction?: I want to lead the faction since I have experienced what to do and I have many plans for some activities for the citizens. I am responsible enough to lead this faction and I will do in all my duty to protect and help the citizens of San Andreas.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good leader for this faction?: Strategical mind, responsible character, and a humble heart.

Back to top Go down

Faction Leadership - Government Daniel Kintanar Empty Re: Faction Leadership - Government Daniel Kintanar

Post by Johny Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:36 am

Maybe using S0beit </3
Johny
Johny
Exclusive Director
Exclusive Director

https://nightbridge-roleplay.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Faction Leadership - Government Daniel Kintanar Empty Re: Faction Leadership - Government Daniel Kintanar

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:56 pm

On the Behalf of Department of Faction Management, after i carefully review your application, i reached the conclusion that your application was Denied.

Regards,
Department of Faction Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum