.: Night Bridge Roleplay :.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

мαρρєя αρρℓι¢αтισи-((Ɽσѕιє ѕтαиℓєу))

2 posters

Go down

мαρρєя αρρℓι¢αтισи-((Ɽσѕιє ѕтαиℓєу)) Empty мαρρєя αρρℓι¢αтισи-((Ɽσѕιє ѕтαиℓєу))

Post by Rosie_Stanley Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:34 pm

*мαρρєя αρρℓι¢αтισи*
мαρρєя αρρℓι¢αтισи-((Ɽσѕιє ѕтαиℓєу)) 34jd8qg

(( OOC-Out of Character))

Name: Vijay Joshi

Timezone: GMT6+

Why do you want to join in mapping team?(100 Words): I want to join team because i feel that i will be an good asset for the team.As i am proffessional in mapping and other such things which includes creativity and other intellectual technicalities.I also have worked in my past in many of the mapping projects which have been made very successful results in providing a better scenario of structures in many communities of samp market.I have been doing mapping since 4 years and is been hired by many of the proffesional servers which i can mention but not here if you require i can PM mapper moderator anytime you wish me to do.As per I have stated this much about myself apart from this i do IG-In game as well as Out of Game mapping though it dosen't matters me much because i have worked on both the conditions and scenario.

Do you have experience mapping in gta sa (Y/N): Yes, offcourse i do have it.

((There are bunddles of Screenshots of my other projects which i cannot post here because as they contain the various server names in the screenshot but i can PM them to the mapper moderator if he wants))

How long you playing on our server(DD/MM/YY): I have been playing on the server around 1 Day

How long you have been mapping in gta samp: Since 6 years.

Why do you think we will accept you?: I don't say that i must be selected or not it depends on the Moderator who would be reviewing my application and would estimate his/her perception according to my work and skills that will be presented by me on the outcome of a mapper.Another thing i would like to state that if its on my personal opinion you would say that why should i be selected as a mapper then i will state only one thing that Rosie can do "Everything except making a Man into a Woman and a women into a Man" i.e it clearly states that the apptitue and the knowledge of my talents can surely lead you to this point that i am much more suitable in terms of not only being an good Roleplay player but i can competent enough to lay down the aspirations of taking the mapping imagination into a live playing samp reality with the support of my knowledge,skills,talents,intellectuality,sense of humour,creativity,art and the most imporatant but not the least the enthusiasm of loyalty towards my work and duties in performing them under the sphere of time prescribed by the Owner or Mapping Staff.

Rate Your English(0/10)?: 10/10

(( IC-In Character))

In game name: Rosie Stanley

Provide a SS of your stats ((/stats))

мαρρєя αρρℓι¢αтισи-((Ɽσѕιє ѕтαиℓєу)) 22m6io

Diclaration/Oath

I certify that the answers contained within this application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By agreeing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.
тιмє: 03:07 ρ.м.
∂αу: ₣rι∂αу
ρℓα¢є: иєω ∂єℓнι,ιи∂ια
ʏօʊʀ'ֆ ʄǟɨȶɦʄʊʟʟʏ
мαρρєя αρρℓι¢αтισи-((Ɽσѕιє ѕтαиℓєу)) Xarrbk
мαρρєя αρρℓι¢αтισи-((Ɽσѕιє ѕтαиℓєу)) 10clw7a
ᴅᴇsɪɢɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:мαρρєя αρρℓι¢αтισи-((Ɽσѕιє ѕтαиℓєу)) 9bab7t
*Ɽσѕιє ѕтαиℓєу*
Ꮲrєѕι∂єит,Ꮮσѕ ѕαитσѕ ¢συитяу
ᴇᴥᴏᴛɪᴄ ʀᴏʟᴘʟᴀʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴛʏ

(ᴋɪɴᴅʟʏ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ: ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ʙᴇʜᴀʟf ᴏf ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ sᴋɪʟʟs & fᴏʀᴍᴀᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴏf ᴀɴʏ fᴏʀᴍᴀᴛ ᴘʀᴇsᴄʀɪʙᴇᴅ)
Rosie_Stanley
Rosie_Stanley

Back to top Go down

мαρρєя αρρℓι¢αтισи-((Ɽσѕιє ѕтαиℓєу)) Empty Re: мαρρєя αρρℓι¢αтισи-((Ɽσѕιє ѕтαиℓєу))

Post by Jimmy_Conner Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:17 am

Rosie I am glad to inform you that You'r application has been ACCEPTED!!!
Contact to Owner William_Dre_Smith.

Jimmy_Conner

Back to top Go down